Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blister Fascination

This is what I SHOULD be doing:


Memorizing this and 5 other recipes for my written exam tomorrow.  As well as sugar temps, wheat production and chocolate making. Click Read More to Read what I am doing.




This is what I AM doing:


Taking "artistic" photos of the sugar-pulling induced blister on my right thumb.  Please don't show the children.  Very scary.


And eating my favorite potato chips, I love that they use "Mature" Cheddar, the photo makes me feel very young, like I am sneaking into a R-rated movie at age 13.

2 comments:

  1. Ya think if I sleep with the recipes under my pillow that they will seep into my head? I've tried the I dream of Jeanne arm cross head nod, and the bewitched nose twitch, but to no avail, this is plan C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck - you will rock it! Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics