Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another Walk in Montmartre

Mike and Cathy are here from Philly and I met them for lunch and dinner. After last night's craziness, it is nice to be home and quiet at a reasonable hour. Someone has mentioned that I shouldn't blog after two bottles of wine, and I have had less than one so far tonight.

I am sure my neighbors are very glad as well as my loyal readers. At 2 am, as I was chatting with Ralph and Michele in Florida, trying to convince them how great Paris is, at a volume normally used at a concert, my very nice downstairs neighbor knocked on the door and asked me to "Shh." I didn't realize that with my window open and hers as well, that it was like she was in the next room. Oops.

If you want to check out some popular Paris blogs, my sister sent me this link from Newsweek. I love them all.


1 comment:

  1. Personally, if the conversation were interesting I wouldn't have shushed you. It's like listening to people talk in their sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics