I have been a busy Paris Tour Guide. Jen and Kathy are both here now and we have been touring the city for the past few days.
- Climbed the Bell Towers of Notre Dame - hello Quasimodo
- Walked around Le Marais - shops were closed but we didn't care
- Viewed the Decorative Arts Museum in the Louvre
- Picnicked on the Louvre's Lawn - Ham and Cheese on Baguette
- Night Boat Tour of the Seine - Cheesy but in a good way
- Eiffel Tower Sparkling - see the video below
- Dinner near Les Invalides - until the Metro closed and we had to cab home
- Musee Carnavalet to see how Rich Parisians Lived Through the Centuries
Kathy loves Art Nouveau and the Museum had an entire restored jewelry store designed by her favorite artist.
- Lunch in St Catherine's Square - tomato/mozz, white fish, creme brulee
- Notre Dame Interior - stained glass is too hard to photograph
- Pompidou Center (I didn't go in, but Kathy did)
- Les Halles area - I love the senior rollerblader