Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Officially Two-Thirds Done!




It's official! I graduated from Intermediate Patisserie last Thursday. My favorite Chef JJ on the left and the very attractive Chef Caals on the right.

For my final exam, I made a Vanilla and Wild Strawberry Treasure, this photo is from when I made for the first time in class. No photos allowed during the exam. It is a dacquoise base, wild strawberry mousse interior with berries hidden inside, then a layer of chiboust cream, burned with a torch and decorated with strawberries. Even though we call it the "Boob Cake." I did hold off from putting a sliced berry on the very top for the sake of propriety!



For the technical portion of the exam, we all had to write "Opera" with chocolate on a cardboard square. Here are some photos of my practicing, it was a sad waste of very good chocolate.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The Strawberry Treasure dessert above looks so delicious and your chocolate "opera" script looks perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend, you are very hot in this picture.
    And you know is the picture that you always wanted.you know what i mean! Love you
    Big kiss Mama!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics